Jesse Jackson vs. Marvin Gaye
A drawing in honor of my favorite podcast, Back to Work. I intended to submit this as an entry for their “BULK Bag” newsletter, but I just couldn’t keep it to the required dimensions.
Listen to an episode all the way to the end to get a feel for the show. It’s really good.
Nothing short of sublime. This is an extreme honor, Rob. Very nicely done!
1. Bamboo Palm: According to NASA, it removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: Found by NASA to absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.